Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Back to the Red Cliffs Area, Hurricane, Utah


This is called an Antelope Canyon, where the sides are so close together you can touch. We tried to go furthur up but the mosquitoes were too thick.  This is Jim, the husband of a couple that I was hiking with.




When we were in Hurricane, we did quite a lot of touristing besides seeing  Zion. The Red Cliffs Area was just down the road from us. We met some nice people from South San Francisco that I went hiking with. This is the most beautiful  tent camping area I had ever seen. All along the road there were very well kept tent areas. Too small for RV's.



This time of year you see so many flowers in bloom and turning colors
Since I have caught up with the blog, I'm trying to go back to places that I couldn't upload any pictures because it took so long. It doesn't take quite as long, but still very slow

No comments:

Post a Comment