Wednesday, January 31, 2018

IT'S A HEAT WAVE

JAN 31, 2018

We are finally getting some warm weather. The average temperature in Phoenix right now should be 69 degrees. For the past few days, we have had it in the low to mid 80's.  That's almost 20 degrees warmer. It will continue on for several days.  We leave for Parker, AZ this Saturday, where it will also be in the mid 80's. I can finally pack away my sweatshirts.  YAHOO! Since we left, we have had temperatures from 22 to 83 degrees.That is quite a span. 

In a Motorhome 2 sites down, we saw something we have never seen before. A picture of a  man in the window of the door going into the RV. Why would you want a picture in the door? To each their own, I guess.  Even if it was to honor someone that had passed away, it just seems weird to us


When we first started traveling, everytime I saw a beautiful sunrise or sunset, I would run out and take a picture. I have so many of those pictures, I could fill  many albums. Rarely do I do it now, but a couple days ago, I took some. The first is the sunrise, 2nd is the sunset.




RV parks have some strange speed limits. They always have a half speed. This park is 14 1/2 MPH. Another is 9 1/2 MPH. I understand they want you to go slow, but what's with the half MPH. Who can do that? You can go 14 or 15, but not 14.5 or 15.5. Another thing that just seems weird to us.



No comments:

Post a Comment