Thursday, December 7, 2017

LOVE IT!!

DEC 7 2017

We had to get a new printer for the RV this year. I had seen one a few years ago, but, at that time, didn't need it.  Our house printer quit, so I moved the RV printer to the house. Perfect excuse to get the one I have been wanting. It is the tiniest thing, but works great.  It is only 7.5" x 12.5" x 2.5" high. Copies and prints pictures just like the big boys. Just had to show you my new toy. Certainly takes up alot less storage than the old one. Storage is at a premium in an RV, so small is a good thing.



The lady in the next site to us told me about another space saving thing. It is called WashEZE. It is a fabric sheet that has detergent, softener and static control all in one. You just throw the sheet into the washer, then when done, throw it into the dryer.  No need to bring separate detergent, brighter and softer with you. she says it works great, but, I'm not sure I'll try it. Seems impossible 1 little sheet does it all. I looked it up and it is big in the military deployments, RVer's, people on vacation and living in other countries. 


The sheet on the right is new, the one on the left is what it looks like after use. The new sheet feels gummy and a little strange. After use, the lady just uses it in her house as a duster or cleaning cloth. Still undecided, but had to show you. Kind of strange to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment