Saturday, December 5, 2020

CHRISTMAS HAS COME TO THE MONSTER

 December 5, 2020

I take a few decorations with us, but not alot. I don't want to take up alot of storage space for something that we only use for about a month. Everything is soft, I don't want anything glasss or fragile that might break. I change them around even year to make it a little different. I have looked for new ones, but haven't seen anything I like better. 










 

 





This is our home away from home for 3 months





2 comments:

  1. Have a very safe trip and enjoy the sun for us up north. Also Merry Christmas from Stu and kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Moving from New York City to San Francisco

    ReplyDelete