Thursday, January 6, 2011

OH NO, I weigh 365 lbs!

December  28, 2010

I'm catching up on some posts because at Wilderness Lakes, it took forever to upload pictures so sometimes  I gave up

When we went to the museum at Diamond Lake Reservoir, they had a temporary space exhibit. I put in a quarter and found out how much I weighed on different planets. On Jupiter, I weighed 365 lbs. YIKES! What's up with that? I don't think I'll ever move there.  On another planet, I can't remember which one, I weighed 9.9 lbs. That is a little on the thin side. There was a coke can that you lift and it showed the weight on different planets. We could hardly lift it from Jupiter.  On the last blog of last year, I wrote my first goal was to lose the weight that I gained. Well, let me tell you, that never happened. Putting it into perspective, I'm happy with what I weigh. At least, I don't live on Jupiter.


 This is the longest 5th wheel we have ever seen. It was in the storage yard. When we got back there to take a picture, another RV had pulled in on the other side so I couldn't really get a good picture. It is 45' long and has 4 axle's.


 We see a few women traveling alone, but not very many. They usually have small motorhomes. This lady pulled in beside us. Only have seen one other lady pull something this big. She had been a trucker and was pulling a 40' motorhome.  This lady is in her 50's ( we think).  Notice the little doggy door to the left of the big door. She has 4 little yippy dogs. You can't tell by the picture, but the ramp goes into a wire pen. I don't really think I would travel by myself.


I had never seen an RV such as this. Notice the tent like structure sticking out the back on the right side.  These are what the pop up trailers have. Never seen it on a regular RV.

No comments:

Post a Comment