Thursday, January 6, 2011

One of the Mysteries of Life -- Solved

January 4, 2011

We make our coffee up the night before so all we have do to is push the start button in the morning. I don't program it because we never know when we'll get up. We have a Grind and Brew Cuisinart.  Ever since we started out, there has been a little clear water on the counter.  Couldn't figure it out. Last week when we got up in the morning, there was no water in the reservoir. I  have such a terrible memory that I just thought I forgot to fill it the night before.  On the 4th morning, I distinctly remembered filling it the night before, but it was empty. After further investigation, I discovered the cupboard beneath our stove was on all wet.  I guess there is a crack in the coffee pot and by morning it was all leaked out.  At least I wasn't forgetting. Time for a new coffeepot.

That solved one of the Mysteries of Life, but the one  from last year I never have figured out. How come my bathing suit and other clothes srunk in the drawers over the winter?   That didn't happen to Denny. I'll never figure that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment