Sunday, January 22, 2012

Back to Bryce National Park

Sept 20, 2011

Since I'm on a roll with uploading pictures, thought I go back to Bryce Canyon. This was our favorite of all the National Parks we went to. The red rock formations are amazing. Of course, my camera doesn't do them justice. It is a place you need to see for yourself. Be sure and put it on your list of must see places.



I keep seeing this guy. Must be following me. As you can see, there are few guardrails. Can go as close as you want. I never got as close as Denny did. I'm too clumsy.


Our campground. Had lots of trees, felt like we were back in Washington. The round hole in the middle of the concrete was the fire pit. We had to buy firewood, because most places we go to you can't build a fire.



See the people on the bottom left. You can hike down from most spots. Denny's hips were hurting so we didn't. Would have been beautiful.





Notice the people at the bottom


I took almost 100 pictures. I thought every view I saw was better than the one before. It was very hard to choose which ones to show.  Tried to give you an overview, without showing you 100.


No comments:

Post a Comment