Saturday, January 21, 2012

Back to the Pink Sand Dunes State Park

Oct. 4, 2011

If you have been following my blog, you all know I have been having alot of trouble downloading pictures to my blog. The connection is strong here, so I thought I would back track a little to show you some places we saw a few months ago  that we thought were interesting.

When we were at Hurricane, Utah there were many places to see besides Zion. We were there from Sept. 25th to Oct 8th.  One of the unique places we saw was the Pink Sand Dunes State Park in Northern AZ. It is only 40 miles into AZ. from Utah. Never expected to see Pink Sand Dunes in AZ.


This is a close up of footprints in the sand. We tried to take a walk among the dunes, but it was too hard


The Dunes go forever, as far as the eye could see




The  grasses  made me think we were on the beach


Still see flowers blooming


 It was quite a pretty  contrast between sand dunes and the flowers








No comments:

Post a Comment