Friday, December 14, 2012

CHRISTMAS FINALLY CAME TO THE MONSTER



I waited until we got here to put up any Christmas decorations. When you travel you have to put things away or secure them and I didn't feel like doing that. I don't bring very much  because I don't  want to take up much storage space for things that aren't up for very long.  Everything I brought, except for the Christmas tree, is soft and compacts easily.
 
This  is  our  fourth  year  of  being away  for  Christmas. We  had  Christmas  with  my  family  the week before  we  left.  We  had  Christ-giving  with  Darin,  Heather,  Elissa  and  Zachary  two  days before  we  left.  Christ-giving  is  our  combination  Thanksgiving/Christmas with them.   Last  year we  spent  Christmas  with Denny's  first  cousins, Larry and Joyce Frink in Parker, AZ.  This  year we  will  be  by  ourselves.  We  won't get to Parker  until  Christmas  Day  and  Larry and Joyce  a few  days  after  that.  Thank heavens for Skype. 
 

 

Space that I store everything in except for the tree
 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment