Saturday, December 8, 2012

PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES

Finally figured out how to upload pictures. Very frustrating when procedures change every year.
 
This was taken when we first got here. Denny had to change our kitchen faucet. He is so handy to have around. I think I'll keep him.
 

 
 
Our morning ritual is drinking coffee and reading the Seattle Times. Denny uses the Kindle Fire and I use my computer.  We bought the laptop cushions last year. Makes it much more comfortable for reading. 


 
 
I try to take pictures of unusual RVs that we see. The one below is an Airstream, but smallest I've ever seen. Certainly tight quarters. I never saw how many people lived here, but it would even be small for one.
 


This one is unusual because I have never seen an aluminum one that wasn't an Airstream. There is no markings on it to say what it is.  Airstream's are trailers, not  motorhomes. Also Airstream's always have smooth sides, never rippled like this one.  Strange
 

 
 
Denny on our new bikes. It looks a little odd because they are folding bikes.
 
 
Denny fixing the bikes We both had flats before we bought liners for the tires. The roads we will be on are not the best, dirt, gravel and lots of potholes.  Another reason I'm going to keep him around.

 
I took alot more pictures to show you, but I have to look them all up to see where they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment