Friday, December 10, 2010

Flip Flops--Finally

December 7, 2010

We got to Soledad Canyon Tues. It was only 294 miles but it took us 7  1/2 hours because the first 100 miles were very curvy with lots of ups and downs.  We have finally  gotten to some hot weather. It was 75 degrees yesterday.  I finally got to put on my flip flops. I know I will really age myself, but back in my younger days (way back), we called them zorrie's or thongs. You say that now and the younger generation doesn't know what you are talking about.


This is our site. We think it is the best site of all in the area.

  We had our first barbecue yesterday.  It is only 10:30 am today   and it is already 70 degrees.  This is what going south for  the winter  is all about.  We have been hearing about all the rain, wind and lightening you are all having up there.  Don't be too jealous.  Ha!  I put shorts on today.YEA!

We are getting back into our usual groove. After we get set up, we usually walk around the park to check things out.  We hadn't been doing that because of Denny's cold. He is better so our routine is setting in. Every afternoon we walk to get some exercise and explore.





View from outside our trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment